To our customers,
We at Victory Kia are closely monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 virus. As a member of your community, we are taking serious precautions to protect the health and safety of both our customers and team members.
If you have transportation needs such as repair, service, or even the purchase of a new vehicle, Victory Kia has taken additional measures to provide the same great service to the East Texas area.
Victory Kia PROCESS AND SERVICE UPDATES:
- We will sell cars and appraise trades entirely online and on-the-phone to ensure you are comfortable and educated about your new purchase from the safety of your own home.
- We will deliver any vehicle to prequalified customers to ensure you can take an extended and safe test drive of your vehicle of choice.
- Our Finance Managers are ready to help guide you with any payment or loan inquires on your current vehicle, allowing you to take advantage of any emergency programs that the lending institutions have released in response to COVID-19.
- If you need to Service Your Vehicle but cannot make it in-store, we can pick up any vehicle within a ten-mile radius and for routine maintenance, we can have it back to you on the same day. We can face time, text, email, call, or video conference you regarding your vehicle, whichever your preferred method of contact.
- Banks are currently offering 0% financing to many qualified buyers, as well as up to 120 days until your first payment on new and pre-owned purchases to financially assist during this stressful time.
Furthering our commitment to you, Victory Dealerships plan to stay open and serve our community as long as it is deemed safe and we are permitted to do so by our government.
Victory Kia HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATES:
- We are routinely disinfecting door handles, surfaces, showrooms, waiting rooms and other high traffic areas to ensure no there is no contamination between individuals.
- We are screening employees for visible symptoms regularly, training, and promoting thorough hand washing and increased personal hygiene.
- We are ensuring that all vehicles are properly sanitized before test drives or delivery, and vehicles will be sanitized before returning to our customers after maintenance or repair in our service department.
We know that during this time personal transportation is incredibly important and necessary for securing resources, picking up food, and more.
As your car dealership, we are committed to serving our community now and in the future, doing our part to give you one less thing to worry about. If you have a vehicle emergency during this time, have questions, or need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to call us. We will help you to the very best of our ability.